This course is available for group bookings or company in-house training only.
For information on course prices, bookings or queries, please contact us:Email Us Call Us
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
Is Strategic Thinking Relevant to all managers?
• Ask yourself: Is strategy an art or a science?
• Learn How to think strategically.
• The tasks of leaders and stakeholders in strategy progression.
• Does strategy equate to renovation?
• How operational and middle leaders participate?
Turning Strategies into Plans
• Mission, vision, values and goal settings.
• Aligning persons and goals.
• Methods & strategies for arranging.
• Preparing for the unpredictable.
• Tasks, liabilities and duties.
The Leadership Role in implementing Strategies
If techniques and plans demand change, how do people react?
• Your leadership style(s)
• The function of managers in querying and listening
• How to proceed methods and plans:
• Managing accomplishment
Effects of Power on Strategic success
• Organisational rituals and practices.
• What is Power and how is it presented?
• Collaboration & challenge.
• Individual methods for running networks and relationships.
• Coping with pressure.
Why a Strategic Outlook supports Career Progression
• progressing method in 21st Century Organisations.
• More conventional method improvement: Kotter’s Eight Stage model.
• Key management skills required for career advancement.
• Individual Leadership enhancement Plans.
Strategic Leadership Training Course
A business strategy creates a vision and direction for the whole organisation. It is important that all people within a company have clear goals and are following the direction or mission of the organisation. A strategy can provide this vision and prevent individuals from losing sight of their company’s aims.
This Business Strategy Essentials course will provide high calibre staff, team leaders and professionals with the knowledge and skills to contribute to strategy formulation and implementation. Delegates will acquire strategic awareness and learn how this impacts operational activities.
• Learn to use planning tools and techniques and when to apply them.
• Become more self-aware of the leadership styles and preferences and reflect on the impact on the implementation of strategies and plans.
• The ability to communicate and delegate will affect staff engagement and consequently the success of your plans.
Who Should Attend
This programme is specifically designed for professional in all areas of operations who seek to manage the process of change and improve the performance of their area of responsibility. It is an opportunity for all professionals to advance their ‘management thinking’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in management. It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
Responsible for organizational improvement
Concerned with achieving standards of excellence
Continuing Professional Development
35 HOURS CPD