This course is available for group bookings or company in-house training only.
For information on course prices, bookings or queries, please contact us:Email Us Call Us
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
Organisational Context and HR Goals
Characteristics of Organisations
The Goals of HR Practice
Organising the HR Function
Measuring Organisation Performance
• Introduction to Balanced Score Card
• Business Excellence in Action
• Measuring Organisation Performance
The Employee Journey
• Recruitment & Selection Issues and barriers
• Effective Induction
• Managing Performance
• Dealing with Discipline
• Resignation Issues
Motivation and its Impact on Performance
What motivation looks like
The Theories of Motivation
Your Motivational Style
The Role of Employee Forums
• The Competency Concept
• Creating a Coaching Culture
• Emotional Intelligence for all
Strategic HR for Leaders Training Course
This is an interactive and immersive course that takes participants on a journey of discovery within Strategic HR. Designed specifically for Leaders with non-technical skills within the HR discipline, we will explore the role of Leaders and HR. Appreciation of the HR function will lead to greater understanding and performance.
This course is very practical, and participants will take away action plans for implementation the very next day back at work.
By the end of this training course, participants will:
• Understand their role within the HR context strategically
• Understand and measure organisation performance using Business Excellence
• Know the benefits of the Balanced Scorecard Model
• Understand motivation and drivers for performance
• Know and use effective Performance Management Techniques
• Know the benefits and barriers to an effective employee forum
Who Should Attend
This programme is specifically designed for professional in all areas of operations who seek to manage the process of change and improve the performance of their area of responsibility. It is an opportunity for all professionals to advance their ‘management thinking’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in management. It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
Responsible for organizational improvement
Concerned with achieving standards of excellence
Interested in enhancing their management skills
Continuing Professional Development
35 HOURS CPD