6 December, 2021 - 10 December, 2021Book Course
4 April, 2022 - 8 April, 2022Book Course
22 May, 2022 - 26 May, 2022Book Course
6 June, 2022 - 10 June, 2022Book Course
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
• Introduction to Course and the state of Play of the Global Energy Industry
• International Petroleum Contracts and Taxation
• Production Contracts continued
• Negotiation of Contracts in Complex Environment
• Global Oil Market & Prices Formulation
• World Economics of Productions
• Project Cash Flow management
• Investment analysis and decision making
• E&P Portfolio Analysis and Management
• Project Sensitivity to Field Economics
• Practical Simulation Exercise
• Risk and Uncertainty Management
• Decision Making in a Complex Petroleum Business Environment
• Portfolio Presentation
This 5-day course provides participants with an overview of the key business aspects of the upstream petroleum business. It explores the key contracting and portfolio management challenges in the 21st century petroleum industry and discusses the important functional management issues facing managers today, including technical, financial, marketing and petroleum accounting.
The course is highly interactive with practical business simulation examples based on portfolio analysis and making difficult business and investment decisions to maximising overall organisational performance by taking into consideration international, national, and local trends and policies, portfolio performance, enterprise resources, as well as environmental and business risks.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
• Identify the key oil and gas business process and how the various value chains interact
• Evaluate various contracting and taxation issues in the industry including joint ventures
• Appraisal various portfolios and investments using various economic parameters
• Evaluate the decision-making process in complex oil and gas business environment
Who Should Attend
Managers, engineers and legal/commercial experts and decision makers requiring deeper understanding of the values chain of the oil and gas industry and the challenges of decision making in complex oil and gas industry environment
Continuing Professional Development
35 HOURS CPD