This course is available for group bookings or company in-house training only.
For information on course prices, bookings or queries, please contact us:Email Us Call Us
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
The Leaders Role in Performance Management
• The Difference Between leading & managing
• The Effective Leader
• Your Leadership Style
• The 4 Different Leadership Styles
The Effective Performance Management Process
• What is your PM process?
• What are the difficulties?
• What are the benefits of managing performance?
• What does a perfect PM process involve?
Motivation & Team Building
• What is a Team vs a Group?
• The Building Blocks of a high-performing team
• What is motivation and why is it important?
• The Key drivers of motivation
Dealing with Poor Performance
• What is a poor performer?
• What can we do about them?
• Dealing with discipline
• The ten most difficult types
The skills of Managing Performance
• Feedback for performance
• The power of questions
• Listening for Results
• Beyond listening
• Coaching your team to high-performance
Effective Performance Management Training Course
The Effective Performance Management Course is one of the most popular courses because it incorporates all the leadership skills required of all leaders and aspiring leaders. We will explore the many faceted areas of performance at work, introducing best practice, the latest thinking in the HR sphere and timeless practical tips to ensure success.
Participants will come away with a clear plan to increase performance of everyone the very next day at work.
By the end of this training course, participants will:
• Understand their role in leading people
• Know and use best practice to deliver a robust performance Management Process
• Understand the key drivers that motivate people at work
• Use the skills of managing performance: Listening, Feedback, Questioning, Coaching
Who Should Attend
Management professionals seeking leadership roles
High potential delegates looking to fast track their progress in leadership
Team Leaders and those seeking to step up to leading people
Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor/manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities
Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
Continuing Professional Development
35 HOURS CPD