£2750 per attendeeEnquire About This CourseIn House Training
This short course is intended for all personnel assigned and dealing with the waste management system within a Company
- Provide guidance on the different types of waste that may be generated by the Company and how they must be controlled/managed.
- Establish the requirement for waste inventories.
- Assist the company in the development of waste management strategies, based on the principle of hierarchical control.
- Establish requirements for a Duty of Care.
- Ensure that waste management forms an integral part of Company operations management procedures.
- Address past practices and corrective action
Who Should Attend
All personnel assigned and dealing with the waste management system within a Company
- Duty of Care
- Waste Management Strategy and Planning
- Waste Management Strategy
- Waste Management Planning
- Handling And Temporary Storage of Waste
- Offshore Platforms
- Temporary Storage
- Transport Of Waste
- Records And Reporting
Continuing Professional Development
21 HOURS CPD