£2750 per attendeeEnquire About This CourseIn House Training
This short course is intended for all personnel involved or assigned to a process facility within the oil and gas industry.
- Provide a basic understanding of how to use Companies chemical information system to:
- Identify, handle, use, or respond to a spill involving a hazardous material at any worksite.
- Know where to get information about proper handling, storage and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- Know what to do when a hazardous chemical leaks or spills.
Who Should Attend
All personnel assigned to a process facility in Oil and Gas Industry
- What are chemicals?
- How chemicals can affect you?
- Systems of Identification
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- National Fire Protection Association
- Chemicals(Hazard Information & Packaging for Supply)
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Your key to a safe work place
- How do chemical accidents happen?
- Emergency Response
Continuing Professional Development
21 HOURS CPD