This course is available for group bookings or company in-house training only.
For information on course prices, bookings or queries, please contact us:Email Us Call Us
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
- HSE Policy
- HSE Training Program
- Safety Committee
- MSDS Responsibilities
- Supervisors HSE Responsibility
- Employee HSE Responsibility
- First Aid Program
- Responsibilities and Checklists in safety inspections
- New employees induction Responsibilities
- Security Guide for Employees
- Prevention and control of risks
- Hazard Communication Program
- Maintenance Schedule
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Occupational Health Program
- Accident Investigation
- Emergency Plan
- Inspections and external audits
- Registration and activities SHA accident
- Leadership and management commitment,
- Safety, environment and occupational hygiene:
Risk Analysis; Change Management; Operational procedures, safe work practices; HSE subcontractors; Mechanical Integrity, Compliance with laws, rules and standards Emergency response and control; Education and training; Review Pre-start; Investigation of Accidents and incidents and occupational diseases; Evaluation system.
This short course is intended to improve the skills and knowledge of those who have responsibility to achieve company wide HSE policy.
- Incidents prevention, Prevent Road Accidents/Incidents
- Detect/Report/Correct Unsafe Acts/ Conditions
- Train Personnel in Safety Awareness
- Establish Clear understanding of HSE Responsibilities
Who Should Attend
Managers, Team Leaders, Superintendents, Area Authority, Performing Authority, Supervisors, Welders, Electricians, HSE Professionals
Continuing Professional Development
21 HOURS CPD