This course is available for group bookings or company in-house training only.
For information on course prices, bookings or queries, please contact us:Email Us Call Us
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
- Basic concepts related to Quality, Environment, Safety and Health
- Principles of Integrated Management Systems
- Strategic Planning
- Operation of the systems
- Relationship Organization – Stakeholders
- Process Management
- Building Integrated Policy
- Construction of Integrated Goals and Objectives
- Integrated Documentation
- Advantages of Systems Integration
This short course will develop the participants’ knowledge and skills to successfully engage in the management of the company, applying the basics that are based on management systems.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Principles of Integrated Management Systems
- Learn what a Strategic Planning is
- To know how an organization is focused on Business Process Management
- Identify the Policy, Objectives and the Integrated Documentation in an Organization
- To establish the benefits of systems integration
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Professionals, Technical and personnel involved with Safety Management Systems, Environment and Quality
Continuing Professional Development
21 HOURS CPD