This course is available for group bookings or company in-house training only.
For information on course prices, bookings or queries, please contact us:Email Us Call Us
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
- History of injury related to manual handling of loads
- Load Handling and related anatomy
- Table of weights
- Risk factors
- Load Characteristics
- Procedure for lifting
- Warm-up exercises, muscle strengthening and relaxation
This short course will develop the participants’ basic understanding and techniques of the proper methods of Human Kinetics and Manual handling
At the end of this course, participants will be able to identify the parts of the spine and the risks associated with manual handling of loads, so it will be able to apply the technique of lifting and hygiene-related back. They will also be able to:
- Understand the proactive vision of ergonomics
- Identify risk factors when lifting a load
- Identify risk factors when performing repetitive movements
- Apply simple ways of lifting and loading manual explain the best way to make an effort
- To understand the functioning of the spine and related pathologies known manual lifting
- Understand the biomechanical function of the body associated with possible illnesses caused by repetitive motion.
Who Should Attend
Personnel connected with the manual handling of loads
Continuing Professional Development
21 HOURS CPD