16 October 2022 - 20 October, 2022Book Course
21 November 2022 - 25 November, 2022Book Course
5 December 2022 - 9 December, 2022Book Course
6 March 2023 - 10 March, 2023Book Course
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
Introduction to Asset integrity management
• Overview of Asset integrity in onshore oil fields
• Classification of risk, failure, reliability, availability of installations.
• Identification of major risk of equipment failure.
• Safety critical elements.
• Regulations and Codes
• Environmental influences affecting Onshore operations
Tools for Asset Integrity Management
• Asset integrity management (AIM)
• AIM Program Implementation and procedures
• Models for failure probability.
• MECA – Modes, effects and mechanisms.
• Static equipment, dynamic equipment, and safety instrumented systems.
• Failure possibilities and policy of operating condition maintenance.
Asset Integrity and Risk Assessment
• Asset integrity framework for project execution phase
• Inspection, Testing and Preventive Maintenance
• Project Risk Management / Maintaining a stable Integrity Performance for your assets
• Inspection tools and techniques: non-destructive examinations.
• Risk and reliability analysis / Maintenance audit
• Standards and regulations.
• Example of installation commissioning.
Corrosion, Maintenance and Repair Asset Integrity
• Definition of corrosion.
• Elements of metallurgy.
• Corrosion mechanisms.
• Different types of corrosion.
• Corrosion control methodology.
• Monitoring of corrosion and erosion damage of pipelines
• Asset Selection and Criticality Determination
Asset integrity implementation
• Integrating Asset Integrity Management.
• Preventive, condition-based and predictive maintenance.
• Maintenance and inspection based on failure risks.
• Life cycle cost.
• Detailed preparation, planning, identification of critical operations.
• Maintenance strategies.
• Improvement policies and key performance indicators.
Asset Integrity Management for Onshore and Offshore Operations Training Course
This 5-day training course is focused on the key design, operability, and life cycle asset integrity management considerations. It presents a professional approach providing access to support tools in Asset Integrity management decision making and shows the principles of asset integrity management for onshore operations, subsea systems, risers and FPSOs and how the use of real-time condition-based monitoring can support strategic initiatives in a more proactive and efficient manner. This covers all Life Cycle phases from front end (FEED) design, construction, to operating and decommissioning assets. The course additionally addresses ageing asset infrastructure, life extension modelling with safety and regulatory guidance and the regional variances on International Marine Regulations being put into practice.
• Understand the asset integrity management process, from the failure mode and effects analysis to the implementation of adapted actions and reference standards,
• Gain a better understanding of the various International Asset Regulatory Guidelines, manage variances in environmental conditions, codes and standards and identify the corrosion mechanisms.
• Develop risk and asset management practices based upon “case studies” from different regions and and critical safety element identification techniques,
• Interpret meaningfully and critically, project and asset information to assist you in each of the key stages.
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed towards technicians, engineers, operations and maintenance personnel and asset integrity managers.
Continuing Professional Development
35 HOURS CPD