5 December, 2022 - 9 December, 2022Book Course
20 March, 2023 - 24 March, 2023Book Course
14 May, 2023 - 18 May, 2023Book Course
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
The course will cover all the related issues to formation damage concepts including but not limited to the followings:
- Mineralogical description & rock properties.
- Possible causes of formation damage
- Formation damage during drilling / Completion operations
- Formation damage evaluation
- Damage removal by Stimulation (Acidizing / Fracturing)
- Stimulation overview
- Matrix acidizing design / evaluation
- Real case histories and exercises on damage quantification
Formation Damage and Matrix Acidizing Training Course
Get extensive practical knowledge and developing understanding on formation damage causes and its mechanisms and how to avoid / prevent it during drilling / completion / workover phase and also how to economically overcome such damages (if exist) by learning how to optimize acid treatment design in sandstones and carbonate reservoirs.
Who Should Attend
This short course is intended for Drilling / Completion, Reservoir, Production Engineers, field supervisors and engineering technicians who are involved in planning and drilling / completion oil / gas wells in conventional reservoirs.
Continuing Professional Development
35 HOURS CPD