20 February, 2023 - 3 March, 2023Book Course
17 April, 2023 - 28 April, 2023Book Course
12 June, 2023 - 23 June, 2023Book Course
17 July, 2023 - 28 July, 2023Book Course
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
The course is made up of two units that must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the qualification.
NEBOSH General Certificate – Unit IGC1 Management of health and safety
• Foundations in health and safety
• Health and safety management systems – Plan
• Health and safety management systems – Do
• Health and safety management systems – Check
• Health and safety management systems – Act
NEBOSH General Certificate – Unit GC2 Controlling workplace hazards
• Workplace hazards and risk control
• Transport hazards and risk control
• Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
• Work equipment hazards and risk control
• Electrical safety
• Fire safety
• Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
• Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
Assessment of the course is a two hour written exam for unit 1 and a three hour practical assessment in your workplace (or another suitable space).
National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Training Course
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is based on UK law. It is made up of two units that must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH National General Certificate qualification.
The course will help to minimise workplace injuries and illnesses, boost employee wellbeing and demonstrate your commitment to health and safety. It gives invaluable skills and knowledge and is a globally respected qualification that supports your current role and long-term career.
The course covers the core skills you need such as:
• Effectively managing health and safety
• Identifying and controlling common workplace hazards
• Measuring success
• Relevant key international standards
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Managers, Supervisors and any professional with HSE responsibilities. Also ideal for candidates who wish to pursue a career in Health and Safety.