5 September, 2022 - 16 September, 2022Book Course
10 October, 2022 - 20 October, 2022Book Course
14 November, 2022 - 25 November, 2022Book Course
Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
NEBOSH International General Certificate – Unit IGC1 Management of health and safety
• Foundations in health and safety
• Health and safety management systems – Plan
• Health and safety management systems – Do
• Health and safety management systems – Check
• Health and safety management systems – Act
NEBOSH International General Certificate – Unit GC2 Controlling workplace hazards
• Workplace hazards and risk control
• Transport hazards and risk control
• Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
• Work equipment hazards and risk control
• Electrical safety
• Fire safety
• Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
• Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
Assessment of the course is a two hour written exam for unit 1 and a three hour practical assessment in your workplace (or another suitable space).
International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) provides a broad understanding of health and safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone in health and safety work around the world. The IGC is the worlds most popular health and safety qualification. It is highly respected by employers around the world.
The course will help to minimise workplace injuries and illnesses, boost employee wellbeing and demonstrate your commitment to health and safety. It gives invaluable skills and knowledge and is a globally respected qualification that supports your current role and long-term career.
This course covers the core skills you need such as:
• Effectively managing health and safety
• Identifying and controlling common workplace hazards
• Measuring success
• Relevant key international standards
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and any professional with HSE responsibilities. Also ideal for candidates who wish to pursue a career in Health and Safety.