WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This short course is intended for all personnel assigned and dealing with the waste management system within the Company
- Provide guidance on the different types of waste that may be generated by the Company and how they must be controlled/managed.
- Establish the requirement for waste inventories.
- Assist the company in the development of waste management strategies, based on the principle of hierarchical control.
- Establish requirements for a Duty of Care.
- Ensure that waste management forms an integral part of Company operations management procedures.
- Address past practices and corrective action
Continuing Professional Development
21 HOURS CPD
- Duty of Care
- Waste Management Strategy and Planning
- Waste Management Strategy
- Waste Management Planning
- Handling And Temporary Storage of Waste
- Offshore Platforms
- Temporary Storage
- Transport Of Waste
- Records And Reporting
All personnel assigned and dealing with the waste management system within the Company
London, United Kingdom
17-19 May 2017
Houston, Texas, United States
12-14 July 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10-12 September 2017