Oil Spill Response Training
An introduction to spill control essential for any facility that is looking to implement an Environment Management System (EMS), apply Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG) or simply desire better understanding of environment issues and solutions.
This short course includes a brief overview of ISO14001
- Introduction to `Spill Control`. What is it? Why is it needed? Environmental benefit. The `Good for Business` case
- Product identification - what to use, when and where to use it
- What is a spill response kit - contents, packaging sequence. How to use it and stock checking
- Disposal of contaminated absorbents
- Primary and Secondary containment systems
- Practical demonstration
- Open forum - questions and answers
Time required: 2 hours
Webinar based or Client Location
Fee: £250 per head
Certificates and handout notes for all delegates are issued on successfully completing the course.