Enquire About This CourseAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Enquire About This Course LocationAsk us about this course and a course tutor will be in touch.
Email This CourseSend this course to yourself or to a friend/colleague.
• Establishment of process management systems
• Asset management and maintenance strategies
• Safe start-up and shutdown of process plant
• Performance standards for safety critical systems and equipment
• Hazards and controls for- Chemical reactions
• Bulk storage of dangerous substances
• Fire and explosion
• Purpose and features of emergency plans
This unit is divided into the following four key elements:
• Process safety leadership
• Management of process risk
• Process safety hazard control
• Fire and explosion protection
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management is assessed by a 90 minute exam consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions.
This qualification is designed to equip delegates with a broad understanding of the accepted principles and recognised industrial practices for the management of process risk. This will ensure that they can recognise and contribute to the control of process safety hazards.
Our qualifications are developed based on extensive research with health and safety professionals, employers, professional bodies and regulators to ensure they are relevant and rigorous as well as achievable and practical.
Who Should Attend
People from all around the world who work in process industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, plastics and pharmaceuticals.
Ideal for managers, safety representatives and health and safety advisors working within the process industries, both inside and outside the UK.
It is not designed for chemical and process safety engineers experienced in the specification, design and maintenance of process plant.
It is recommended that learners should already have an underpinning knowledge of health and safety issues, and many will have gained another NEBOSH qualification.